Wednesday, October 15, 2008

McCain, Obama??? Neither, vote for LILLY!!




I have to take a moment to brag on my sweet family, (yes, I WILL tie it all back to Heroes for Children!) My baby girl, Lilly Linton, is up for "the most kissable baby", a contest on a local Dallas Radio Station. The winner receives $5000, which we will donate a good bit of that back to Heroes for Children, to help families who have a child with cancer. It would be amazing if her beautiful face, could help a family in need. You can vote once a day per computer, it will also email you to verify your vote, please be sure to click on that link, or your vote will not be counted. So, forget all this political mumbo jumbo, and cast your vote for LILLY!!They will narrow it down to the top 25 after this Friday, October 24th.
She is pretty stinking cute!!

Also, my oldest daughter did a beautiful thing this summer, and I have intended to blog about it. Tristyn, cut eight inches off of her hair and donated it to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign. They make wigs for people who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment. Tristyn grew her hair out for over a year, and actually cut it on what would have been her big sister, Taylor's tenth birthday. What a beautful way to honor and celebrate the life of Taylor.
Way to go Tristyn.





Do I have some amazing kids or what?!?!

No comments: